Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 4- Oh How I Long For My Nokia 3210

After a quick whirlwind visit home, it was already time to start repacking my bags and heading back away from my mother's nest as Italy was awaiting me.  Before I could flee though, my mother kindly let me know of all the repairs and minor home renovations she would need completed around the house upon my return in a couple weeks.  How sweet of her.  The old roommate even let me try to figure out her IPad for her, although I'm pretty sure that two blind children with no fingers could do a better job of operating one of those gizmos.  Shit, I'm still trying to figure out how to use the touch-screen keypad on my cell phone.  Apparently, this technology is not new, although to me it seems very futuristic and a far cry from my Nokia cell phone twelve years ago. After giving my two shedding pussies cats a good bye kiss and them reciprocating by farting and licking my legs, the family convened for a quick lunch at my personal favorite restaurant, Swiss Chalet.  Not only is it reasonably priced, but it is deeeeeeeeeelicious!  After lunch, my personal chauffer aka my mother drove me off to the airport where I would be catching the overnight flight to London, England before connecting on to Rome the next day. 

 ~Brentski~

No comments:

Post a Comment