Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 90- Bed And Beers. My Two Favorite Things.

Following our my rough night before and being the old man that I am now becoming, I caught up on my beauty sleep before we headed down to the hotel's restaurant for our typically crappy Thai breakfast buffet.  With my stomach full of complimentary breakfast sausage, I walked Colleen up to the Roctopus Dive shop as she was going out to do some fun dives that afternoon.  There were lots of familiar faces there, but sadly due to my popped ear drum, the shower in my hotel room was the closest thing I was going to get to aquatic activities these days. 
While Colleen was out having fun, I spent the afternoon lazing about on the internet and watching a crap load of TV.  In fact, I think since we first left North America a couple of months prior, this was the longest stretch of time Colleen and I had been apart.  And this was how I chose to maximize my "alone time", by watching a Bering Sea Gold marathon.  I disgust myself sometimes.

Colleen returned around dinner time and we decided it was best if we took it easy as she had an early morning the next day courtesy of on an all day diving trip.  This translated to me laying in bed all night drinking beers and watching Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel while Colleen snored like a boss.  The glamorous lives we live!

~Brentski~

This cat was the high point of my day. I call him "white storefront cat who thinks he is a dog who looks like Grumpy Cat".  Catchy name if I say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment