Sunday, March 15, 2009

LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING...

Since the beginning of time, there has been idiots on this great planet we call Earth. I’m sure that there were idiot dinosaurs, idiot cavemen, and well we all know about more modern day idiots such as Kevin Bacon, Zach from Saved By The Bell, and that dickless bastard Teddy Ruxpin. Well, folks you can add one more to the growing list: Brent Moreau. It is true that I have often been called a lot worse names, and on the flipside my mother has said nicer things about me, but the one word that I believe best sums me up is, well, IDIOT!

So, enter the birth of my new blog BigIdiotStick. While it may not exactly roll off the tongue, it was the best my meagre brain could drum up (oh and the fact that every blogpost.com address is already taken didn’t exactly help either).

Primarily, this blog will focus on two things:
1) Adventures and Misadventures that my friends and I have had over the years. There have been many, too many to list here. To say that some of them are comical would be a vast understatement. Most of my writing over the next little while will focus on these tales, as I attempt to get many of them onto paper.
2) Travel tales. I have spent the last couple of weeks putting all of my old travel notes into this blog for personal reasons. If you’re bored or curious, take a gander; if not, go cook a blue jay burger on your barbecue. I will update these as I travel, which for the immediate future will see a trip to Las Vegas, my move to Australia in November, and whatever happens in between.

Thanks for reading and as always, stay classy. ~BrEnTsKi~

NEXT BLOG: My “Taken Into Custody/F-ed Up By The Police” Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment